This is our school blog!!
Come in and you will find videos starred by children from 3 to 12 years old.
Every video has a learning objective, if you watch them, you will soon forget about books and boring vocabulary lists!!
Hola!!! Ante todo gracias y ánimo.Espero que esto se quede en una experiencia más en la vida. Por otro lado, me gustaría saber si,las actividades hay que hacerla por escrito o solo oral? Un fuerte abrazo Adela y Maria
Hola!!! Ante todo gracias y ánimo.Espero que esto se quede en una experiencia más en la vida.
ResponderEliminarPor otro lado, me gustaría saber si,las actividades hay que hacerla por escrito o solo oral?
Un fuerte abrazo
Adela y Maria
As actividades fanse aquí, nun comentario por escrito ;)
ResponderEliminarClaro que si, quedará nun susto... temos que ser optimistas! Un bico xigante para as dúas!
1.fishing
ResponderEliminar2-yes
3-play a games and rest
HELLO TEACHER
ResponderEliminar1. FISHING
2. READING. YES
3. WHATCH MOVIES.
MARTA MALLO , THANKS
1.They are fishing
ResponderEliminar2.Yes he does.Yes I do
3.I like playing football
1-in the lage
ResponderEliminar2-yes
3- I playing with my cars
1- They are fishing
ResponderEliminar2- yes
3- I like playing with mi dog.
Hello, I am Bruno
ResponderEliminar1. They are fishing
2.yes.
3.I am playing nerf.
1. There are fishing
ResponderEliminar2. Yes he does. Yes I do
3. I like playing hockey.
Good morning Cecilia!
ResponderEliminarThey are fishing.
Yes, he does.
Yes, I do.
I like watching movies with family.