venres, 27 de marzo de 2020

Friday, I'm love!


Hello again, sixth graders! Before wishing you a nice weekend...





Do you remember we used to listen to some songs on Thursdays, analyse the lyrics, sing them and learn them by heart?





Well, it is not easy for us to do it now the way we used to... but we can still enjoy music together and go through new ones, try to learn them, sing them... and once we are back to school we will talk about them and sing along!





Today is Friday, isn't it? Well, on Fridays, I'm in love!






https://youtu.be/mGgMZpGYiy8




But also, don't forget about our loved greatest hit:






https://youtu.be/0qEz1bxwnwA

7 comentarios:

  1. HI Cecilia! Me too I´m love the fridays its beatefooul It is jenial to know that after the weekend comes: |)
    Today's song I love everyone with a lot of adrenaline because they know that on Friday I loved it thanks for the recommendation.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love fridays, but this fryday it will not be the best of the year.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Xabi, I'm happy you liked it! Big hug for you and Iker!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Tomás! I know today is not an ordinary Friday, but we have to be brave and try to see the bright side of things! Come on!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Lucas Louzao Martínez:
    I love Fridays, it's amazing because it's important to know that it goes after the weekend.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Fridays are my favorite days, you have a weekend ahead to enjoy with your friends and family !!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Friday is my favourite day becouse the week is ending and i can relax and see my family more time.

    Lucas M

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: só un membro deste blog pode publicar comentarios.

Get your tickets!

Their own school play goes like this: